Donate A Life
Project Report1 Documents are attachedclick to view
The Project Aims To Provide Free Treatment To Children Aged 14 Years And Below Suffering From The Following Treatable Blood Cancers.
- Treatment by Experienced and Knowledgeable Doctors as Per Internationally Approved Chemotherapy Protocols.
- High Cure Rate Of Over 90%.
- The Cured Child Can Lead A Full Healthy Productive Life.
- Highest Cost/ Benefit Ratio Of All Treatable Cancers In Terms Of Benefit To The Patients And Quality Of Life.
This Project Started in August 2014. In this Project 106 Children (ALL – 77, HD – 25 & APML – 4) are registered and received free treatment including medicines (worth Rs 2,54,10,468/-) till December, 2017.
Now 80 children’s are receiving treatment and in this 66 are cancer free.
About the Aid:
- The Project To Provide Free Treatment To Eminently Treatable Childhood Cancers Will Be Managed Through A Dedicated “Donate A Life Fund Account”.
- The Entire Cost Of Treatment (Incurred In BMCHRC) Including Medicines, Bed, Investigation, Doctor Consultation, Nursing, Medicine, Etc. Will Be Borne By The Fund Account.
- Interest Incurred On The Donations Towards The Project Will Always Remain In The Donate A Life Fund Account And Will Be Always Used For The Project Only.